Innovation. Openness. Professionalism.
Efficient and reliable municipal infrastructure solutions
The development of well-planned, efficient and reliable municipal infrastructure is crucial in ensuring amenities continue to reach and service communities. We have successfully completed electrical power, water and wastewater infrastructure projects, having the expertise to provide concept design through to detail design solutions, technical construction support and project hand-over.
Our consultancy professionals have proven themselves with the successful completion of numerous municipal infrastructure projects, often within accelerated timeframes. Large scale completed infrastructure projects include a 350km bulk portable water supply pipeline in Limpopo as well as a stormwater infrastructure design for a 3,000 hectare development in Gauteng.
Municipal Infrastructure Services include but are not limited to:
- PAVEMENT DESIGN – Roads; Parking areas; Platforms.
- GEOMETRIC DESIGN – 3D Modelling.
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING – Bridges; Pedestrian walkways; Pedestrian bridges; Culverts.
- ELECTRICAL – Street lighting; Substations.
- STORMWATER DRAINAGE – Drainage; Floodline analysis; Run-off calculations.
- WATER & WASTEWATER – Water and sewer reticulation; Wastewater treatment works; Reservoirs.