Innovation. Openness. Professionalism.
Site investigations to detailed engineering designs
Our key personnel has extensive experience in all aspects of geotechnical and pavement engineering, from initial materials testing,
geotechnical and pavement investigations, through to materials selection and detail geotechnical and pavement engineering designs.
Our geotechnical engineering design capabilities include, but are not limited to, retaining wall structures, foundation design and tailings dam design. Pavement engineering design capabilities include layer-works design, design of flexible and concrete pavements and pavement rehabilitation solutions. Our team has specific expertise in the design of pavements for heavy vehicle and aircraft loadings, although we tailor each solution to meet specific requirements and budgetary parameters.
Geotechical Engineering Services include but are not limited to:
- GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS – Pavement investigations, Soil testing, profiling and core logging, Founding conditions.
- DOLOMITIC STABILITY ASSESSMENTS – Hazard classification; Authority approvals.
- RETAINING STRUCTURES – Earth and gravity retaining structures; Reinforced earth walls; Sheet pile walls; Slope stability.
- FOUNDATION DESIGN – Engineering soil rafts; Strip and pad footings; Pile foundations.
- TAILINGS & EARTH DAM DESIGNS – Soil investigations and testing; Sizing and operation; Permeability, Stability.
- PAVEMENT & LAYERWORKS DESIGN – Material identification; Material modification.